June 18th was one glorious day, a day I thought we might never see. After 5 years of a super tough residency Jared finally graduated!!
Woohoo!
We are so excited to be done with that part of our lives. Residency is tough and I didn't even have to do it!! There were definitely a few bumps along the way and times where I didn't think we would make it here but we did.Woohoo!
Mark and Lei. Mark was Jared's partner at work and it was so nice having him there. He was such a huge support to Jared in all things from work stuff to Bishop stuff to family life. We definitely would not have made it through with out Mark. He definitely sacrificed a lot to help Jared fulfill all of his duties and we are grateful to him!
I am so proud of Jared! He worked his butt off literally and finished with flying colors. When he was called as the Bishop he received a lot of opposition from a few of his bosses and I loved that he proved them wrong. He put the Lord first and was blessed by it. That definitely doesn't mean that it was easy by any means, in fact the months where he was Bishop were probably the hardest months of his whole five years but he made it.
P.S. Just gotta add that I love fellowship, sooo much better than residency!!
3 comments:
Congratulations to you all!!!!
RIGHT ON!!
That was indeed a wonderful day! We are so proud of both of you for making it through a difficult residency. I know it will all be worth it in the long run.
Post a Comment