After our Cruise to Mexico, Daddy had to head to New York to start his Fellowship and look for a place to live for us. Kailie and I drove with Grandma and Grandpa Theler to Utah from California. We stopped in Vegas for the night and stayed with Chris and Jed! Kailie of course had to get into their pool and swim! The girl cannot resist water! Chris, Jantzen, Jordan and Carolyn watch on!
Kai gives loves to Aunt Chris!
We stopped in St. George on our way home and grabbed a quick bite with Kandis and her kids! Kai and Weston both had to put their hand in the same spot!
Me and Kandis crazy as always!
Then it was onto Utah where we got to spend the 4th of July. Kailie running in the nude away from Papa!
Chilling with Tuffy on the front porch!
Sometimes he bites cause she pulls his tail!
Eating lunch while watching Papa pull weeds!
Getting tickles from Papa!
So tired from all this playing. Fell asleep while eating!
Sadie and Cory and Baby Isaak came and played with us!
Swinging with Sadie
Pushing cars with Isaak!
Jenn and Kelly wanted to go to Lagoon so we took our kids. It was their first time riding rides. They loved it! This was Kai's first ride so she was a little uncertain about what was going on!
Kelly and Ava, having fun!
Kai and Ava fly around!
Weeee!!
Maybe I don't like this so much!
Cousin Love
Taking a break with Baby Bennett!
Riding Puff the Magic Dragon. A favorite from when I was little!
These two are so cute!
Oh water time!
Kai and Ava about to take flight!
The slow boat ride was their favorite. They loved ringing the bell!
Kai and Mommy had fun and got scared on the haunted ride.
Uncle Kelly helps the kids cool off in the fountain.
Kai checking out Baby Bennett!
I got together with a lot of my High School Friends. Tiff Lebaron, Jill Davis, Monica Mortensen, Andee Bott, Sarah Jarvis, Karen Murphy and Me and Kai. It was so fun to see all of them. We had amazing times together and I am so thankful that I had them as friends during that time. They are amazing women!
Papa, Puttchee, Tuffy and Kai run around Great Grandma Gardner's house!
We headed down to the Freedom Festival Parade. It was pretty crazy and we couldn't find a good spot but I wanted to start Kai on the tradition that I did every year growing up!
Sadie and Cory were brave enough to join me!
These two sure do love each other!
Kai, Ryann and Tracen all hang out on the 4th of July just enjoying the irrigation water an
That night we went over to the Cox's house with Megan and Trevan to watch them do fireworks.
Trevan, Kaleigh, Megan, Emma!
While we were there we got to go to my cousin Jason's daughter's Cindy's wedding. I can't believe Cindy is old enough to be married. Made me feel so old!
Kai hangs out waiting for the happy couple with her two "other" Grandma's. Aunt Sylvia and Aunt Judy!
Me and my favorite little girlie!
Kai tried to get into the giant temple doors!
Uncle Kelly takes a break with Kai in the shade!
Jenn and Kelly and Kai!
Kaylee Pitts and Kai!
My little cutie!
The door knobs on the temple are so amazing!
Love her cute little dress we got from our dear friend Joy Vink!
Exploring the temple grounds!
Papa Gardner and Uncle J.R. chat under a tree!
Watching the happy couple take their photos!
Walking with aunt Judy
We stopped in the genealogy center of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and played with some of the fun stuff there.
I had to get a shot of this. Since this was soon to be our new home state!
I love to see the Temple
Kai kept Photo Bombing Aunt Jenn and Uncle Kelly's photo!
The dinner was at the Joseph Smith Memorial building, I love this view of the Temple!
Kai with Cindy and her little Sister Kaylee. The dinner was so nice and beautiful. Jordan and Cindy are going to be a fun couple!
Of Course it wouldn't be a trip to Utah without playing with our Theler cousins as well! On the attack for Cole!
No comments:
Post a Comment