At least that is what the maid, hotel staff and other guests here must think when they see us hauling in dressers, kitchen table, chairs and a play kitchen for Kailie. It feels as though we will be here forever. We have been doing lots of craigslist shopping since we are in need of a few new things and have absolutely nothing else to do.
Hopefully we get in to our place soon cause we are running out of room here!
Kitchen table against the wall, chairs in corner and at table. Aren't they ugly? Jared loved the table and chairs. I told them I would give them a year but if I still hate them then it is on to a new set. We are definitely going to reupholster them.
Hiding in the closet is a new small dresser we got at an antique fest over the weekend. I am not really an antique person but it is nice and will come in handy!!
In other news we just found out that apparently all of our stuff has not arrived yet even though they said two weeks ago that it had. Even our unaccompanied baggage isn't here yet. Military friends is that common for the UB to take so long. We shipped it on June 14th. So even though we can move into our place this Sunday we will have nothing so we can't really move in. Sooo Frustrating, we are ready to be out of this place!!!!
1 comment:
LOL, been there! you'll be in your new place soon... I know it is never soon enough. the dresser looks way cute and the chairs have great "bones" as they say... if you really can't stand them the a quick recouver job and a new stain can turn them into anything you want, and it is so easy, lol. the step 2 kitchen is a great find too, I wish more ppl posted down here so that I could find the things I've been looking for too.
Anyways, thinking of you, miss you guys tons, and thank so much for the tee (I'm wearing it now, lol).
Post a Comment