Kailie has a bunch of words she can say although she rarely actually uses them. Jared of course is all concerned, I just think she'll talk when she wants to until then it is cute to hear her little voice say her words. Lately she won't say Yes. Once she learned to nod her head for yes she gave up actually saying it. We can't even trick her into saying it.
While I was uploading this video, Kai was watching it on the computer over and over again. It was so funny so here is a video of her watching herself and she does the same thing. Nods her head! I am not speaking that is the sound from the first video. So cute!!
By the way does anybody know how to upload vidoes on to blogger that are bigger than 100mb. It seems all of mine are even if they are short are too big for blogger to upload. It is a pain to have to upload to you tube and then bring it here. Help!!
6 comments:
Brinley is the same way. She usually just grunts all day even though she knows a lot of words. By the ways Savanna is sitting her telling me that she wants to skyp Kailie. We miss you guys
That is so dang cute. Man they grow up fast. Love you guys
So cute!
Oh, you can resize videos through Microsoft movie maker (if you have it) so that they are small enough for blogger. Let me know if you need help with it!
You can upload videos and entire folders of pictures to Picasa WebAlbums, then copy the link to "embed" your video and paste it into your post. There's more steps this way, but the uploading goes so quickly. I do all my photos this way and make slide shows this way too. Again, call me and I'll talk you through it.
Oh yea, BTW, all your movies/pictures are already uploading to WebAlbums so you would be uploading to the same place, just faster.
Oh my goodness- she is getting so big- just since you left. It's so fun to see her talk:P Joshua seemed a little slower to talk also- and now I can't get him to be quiet sometimes!
Post a Comment