| Jared and Kai walking the streets of Boston's North End! |
We had the privilege of spending a week in Boston back in September while Jared had a work conference there. He did a lot of learning and Kailie and I did a lot of exploring and learning ourselves.
I think that Boston is officially my new favorite city! It is beautiful and has so much history.
It is a big city but it has a small town feel about it.
Since I have so much for this post I will break it into three sections 1-Us just chilling in Boston, 2-toursity things 3-History of Boston
| Beacon Hill-Love all the brown stones and cobblestones although it is not very fun pushing strollers over the cobblestone! |
| The lamps are on all the time! | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
We did alot of subway riding and although Boston's System is nice, riding the subway with a stroller is a pain in the butt. First and fore most it takes way longer because you have to find an elevator which is usually not anywhere close by or you have to carry the thing up all the stairs. I must say that women won out on this trip for being the most helpful. Most the of the people who offered to help me carry it up the stairs were women only a few times did a man offer. Whatever happen to being a gentleman!!
And sometimes this is how it was and believe me it is not easy to get a stroller on or off in this kind of crowd.
We met up with all of our military friends for dinner a few times. It was so fun to see them all again. Kelly, Eric and Jessica Peck.
It was especially great to see our good friend Jon Robitschek. He came over from Germany and it was great to meet up with him and catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment