Or done this! Too bad our leaves aren't as pretty!
4 comments:
Lacey Ence
said...
Hi Guys, We just wanted you to know Justin is getting MARRIED! We would love you guys to be there on Dec. 15th at the Draper Temple. (10 am) Let us know if you can make it. I know it's a long shot but here's to hope! Her name is Amelia Ursis and is perfect for him. We love her. Love Lacey and Curt Ence
Oh man. I am super jealous. I wish we had those leaves here. Our's are still green, I don't know if they will even change color before they fall off. Enjoy it for us too!
Is it me, or does Jared look like he wants a teenage boy to be raking the leaves instead? Kai looks like she's having fun...although she's not raking. Good to see you guys enjoying life, and congrats on the 4 years. Time goes by way too quickly.
4 comments:
Hi Guys,
We just wanted you to know Justin is getting MARRIED! We would love you guys to be there on Dec. 15th at the Draper Temple. (10 am) Let us know if you can make it. I know it's a long shot but here's to hope! Her name is Amelia Ursis and is perfect for him. We love her. Love Lacey and Curt Ence
Oh man. I am super jealous. I wish we had those leaves here. Our's are still green, I don't know if they will even change color before they fall off. Enjoy it for us too!
I miss those leaves:P As much as I like Hawaii I sure start to miss the changes in season:P
Is it me, or does Jared look like he wants a teenage boy to be raking the leaves instead? Kai looks like she's having fun...although she's not raking. Good to see you guys enjoying life, and congrats on the 4 years. Time goes by way too quickly.
Post a Comment