Today is our 4th wedding anniversary! It was such a great day. Nothing special but just really nice. Jared surprised me with some beautiful flowers that remind us both of Hawaii and a really funny card that he said brought him to tears when he first read it because it was so funny and so fitting with our relationship!
It was actually not raining today so we went to the park and let Kailie play for awhile, she learned how to climb up a arched ladder. It was so amazing to watch her just take one step after another and didn't hesitate until the very last step. She is adventurer's like her dad but cautious like her mom. All the leaves are changing so it was so pretty and it was pretty cold.
Then we came home ate leftovers, played a game of Foosball in which Jared and Kailie killed me and then we had one of Jared's favorite desserts, Chocolate Caramel Layer squares Yummy! We watched our wedding video. It was so fun to look back at it all. Kailie sat with us the whole time and every time she would see mine or Jared's dad she would say Papa! So cute that she recognized both of them! We decided to make it a tradition and watch our wedding video every anniversary with our kids.
I forgot that Jared wrote me a song for our wedding. It was such a great song titled " My Eve" it was nice to hear it again. All in all it has been a great day. Today is also the wedding anniversary of President Monson and his wife so we feel pretty special sharing this day with them!!
I am so glad that I met Jared and married him. It has been an adventure so far and I am looking forward to the many adventures that await us. He is a great husband and father and I am happy to be his wife.
Tomorrow we actually get to go on a date for the first time since we left Hawaii in June so we are definitely looking forward to some alone time!


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding pictures of the cute couple.
I forgot how much I loved your wedding dress. Happy Anniversary and I hope your date was awesome.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I miss you guys like crazy and am sooo excited for Christmas. Have fun this week with mom and dad. Sure wish we could come and see you...fingers crossed! Love You all!
Post a Comment