We left Niagara Falls Sunday afternoon and drove 1 1/2 hours to Erie, Pennsylvania!
Kai has definitely become the little road tripper lately. I must say that car seats look so uncomfortable. Couldn't they just recline a little bit so the poor kids don't kink their neck when they sleep. Here Kai decided to read USA Today to pass the time away.
Kailie's favorite travel position! She would choose this over a stroller any day!
The next morning we woke up bright and early and headed off to a fun indoor waterpark. We basically had the thing to ourselves. I was pleasantly surprised how much they had to do and the rides were fun!
Kai instantly loved the slides. Matt and Becky's son was a little more hesistant.
In this video Kailie almost drowns!! Yep!
After that her lifejacket went on!
Once she learned she could float on her back and be okay she loved it. One time she floated pass the lifeguard and gave him the hugest smile and I swear she was flirting with him. Batting her eyes and all!
So Funny!
So Funny!
Under water shot. Can't you tell how much she loves water.
She even smiles while under the water!
Silly Girl!
Being lazy on the river!
Playing with her two buddies!
Just another cute video of kai going down the "fast" slide. The lifejacket she is wearing was awesome. It was Matt and Becky's and is coastguard approved. It is easier to move in it while also keeping them afloat! I highly recommend it!
One of the really fun tube rides. This one starts out like a normal enclosed tube ride than spits you out into this bowl where you go around and around until you finally go into the middle whole.
Super Fun!
This was the best ride and one I have never seen before. The first time I went on it I HATED it. You start just going in a normal slide but it is fast and then it shoots you out into this bowl and you go around until you fall into a hole and straight into a pool.
Well, the first time it was very disorienting and I ended up falling into the hole head first which definitely didn't feel good. I eventually tried it again and once I figured out how to control my landing, I became hooked and probably rode it at least 10 times!
Jared took a video while going down this ride!
It was my 30th Birthday! Jared was so sweet and pre-ordered this Birthday Cake for me!
On the 3 1/2 drive home we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for my Birthday dinner.
It was fabulous as always.
I have been craving this cake for over a year now so it was great to finally get it!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Love the underwater smiley picture of Kai.
Hmmm... I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. I've only been there in Hawaii but now Salt lake has one so I need to hit it up next time I am in Utah. Looks like a fun water park!
Looks like you had a great time - what a fun park. She really does love the slides - either dry or wet. She is such a fun girl! I'm glad you were able to have a fun time with Matt and Becky and their kids.
looks like a great birthday! I love the pics of Kai! I miss those fall colors and cooler weather sometimes:P
Post a Comment