Carving our scary pumpkins!
Halloween time around here is great! There are so many fun things to do with families!
We went to the " Enchanted Forest" which was ton of awesomely carved pumpkins lining trails deep in the dark woods. It was fun and really dark which made it easy to lose each other!
Checking out the giant pumpkin!
My dear friends Sadie and Cory and their cute little guy came out to visit us for awhile. It was so great to have them here!
Getting ready to go the ward Trunk or Treat! Yep we are boring and did the same costumes as last year. This the turtle actually fit Kai and Jared's surfboard hat literally broke right after this picture. Sadie and Cory and Issak as Shabby, Daphene and the ghost!!
Isn't the sunset in the back incredible!
The two cuties driving to the church! They had so much fun together!
Best buds and best enemies all at the same time!!
Kai insisted on seating in the pink car seat the whole time.
She must be a girl or just really likes sitting by the window!
Trick or Treat!
Kai really had no idea what was going on but she went around to all the cars and got her loot!
I love her little bag, so perfect for a little toddler!
She filled it up twice but I emptied it once and then Jared gave away all that candy.
She'll never know!
Jared had a blast scaring all the kids as they tried to get the candy out of the bowl!
Checking out the loot!
Reese's definitely one of her favorites!
Enjoying her sucker!
Let's just say that her numbers were very high when we got home!!
I guess that will happen every Halloween!
Ready for church!
I thought she should be a little festive!
Leggins are the best!
1 comment:
This last pic is so cute of her! I love her little piggy tails!
Post a Comment