Kailie actually picked a bunch but then of course she spilled them all over.
The weather turned cold here during August, which was definitely a shock to us. Every once in awhile it would get warm again. This day was pretty warm so we headed to the "beach" with some other women from the ward. Really pretty and so different than what we are used to.
Kai of course wanted to play where she wasn't supposed too.
It was weird that they had most of the lake roped off so you could only be in a certain part. I have never been to a lake that was like that!
This is her first time really using her lifejacket by herself and she loved it and I loved it!
In September we ran in a 5k race. For those who know me know that I HATE running so this was a big accomplishment since I had never ran 3 miles before.
I am totally slow but I am okay with that.
Since I have been running slower I don't hate it as much so I guess slow is better than nothing!
| The first day we moved in Kai found this snow shovel and they have been best buds ever since. She is gearing up for all the shoveling we will have to do! Notice her boots! |
We have been gearing up for winter and buying winter clothes. Kai loves to wear all her boots and snow stuff all day!
Got those boots on again. Probably once it is cold and she has to wear them she won't want to!Helping mom make and eat frosting. Yes, even Diabetics can eat frosting!!
4 comments:
Good job on the race! I bet Kai won't even know what to think when all the snow comes!
thanks for the update. great pictures and great job on the race! i was worried you did a triathlon and i missed it! good thing it was "just" a 5k. way to go!
Congrats on the 5k Gina! Running slow is fun - you get more time on the course to enjoy the views and you get your monies worth! I hope you continue and eventually come to find it enjoyable! "You don't have to go fast, you just have to go"
Careful with the running...once you start to like it you can't stop :)
Post a Comment