There is this really Beautiful old cemetery that we drive past a lot. I have been dying to take photos there because the trees are so awesome all around it. Well today it wasn't raining and we were out running errands and I happened to have my camera with me so we stopped for some fun in the Leaves.
I have decided that it is really hard to do a real photo shoot with a toddler by yourself. I could have got some way awesome shots of the leaves falling and Kai playing but I just couldn't do it all and make her smile and get the photo all at the same time. Her face is Hilarious in the above photo.
It is so amazing how sensitive cameras are. I was using the manual setting but I kept forgetting to check the setting before each shot so some were dark like this and others were way to bright like below!
The little monster would not look at me and smile except when she was running towards me so I guess you take what you can get!!
Notice her duct taped hand. She hurt her hand pretty bad and kept pulling off all the bandages we would wrap it in so Jared got serious this morning and put duct tape over the bandage.
Is is bad that we took this at a cemetery? It was so beautiful and perfectly fitting for Halloween!
I hope I get a good day before all the leaves are gone when Jared can come help. Then we can take some better ones!
These are pretty cute too!
5 comments:
Cool photos! I love fall leaves. Are you guys loving the change of the seasons? I am glad you explained the duct tape because I was really curious as to what it was.
Great photos. She is so adorable! I hope her hand heals OK.
Those are great and perfectly fall! I don't know how you could get better ones!
Those are great. I want a New England autumn!
Funny duct tape--now we can do it too and say it's a doctor's solution.
Cute pictures! Kaleigh has that same jacket and every time she wears it I wish they made it in my size! Don't you love this time of year back East? So many beautiful leaves!
Post a Comment