Don't you hate it when that happens! I'm still wondering where my newborn Niki went.
I do want to squeeze her. She is so cute!
This picture is adorable! I love her hair!
Long pants and a jacket? How does she like being covered that much? She sure is adorable.
Love the hair. I cant believe how much she is growing. love you guys.
I can't believe how big she is getting - she is definitely all little girl and not a baby anymore! I can't wait to get to hug her in person!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't you hate it when that happens! I'm still wondering where my newborn Niki went.
I do want to squeeze her. She is so cute!
This picture is adorable! I love her hair!
Long pants and a jacket? How does she like being covered that much? She sure is adorable.
Love the hair. I cant believe how much she is growing. love you guys.
I can't believe how big she is getting - she is definitely all little girl and not a baby anymore! I can't wait to get to hug her in person!
Post a Comment