Dear Daddy,
Mom and I are having so much fun here in Utah!!
We have been swimming and playing with friends and cousins all day.
Hophie (Sophie) and I had fun swimming in Papa and Nana's pool.
Did you know that Utah has the best weather.
We can play outside all day and even go to paygounds (playgrounds.)
Everyday when I wake up the first thing I ask Mom is "Where is Coe (Cole) and Cam."
I love playing with them all day!
At night time I get really tired and love to just cuddle with Aunt Rachel and Cole.
Then we get to go Papa Gardner's house and
play with your favorite Putchee and Tuffy!!
Most of the the time we get along, especially when I share my food with them!
Mom took me to this fun place where I got to sit in a fun chair that goes up and down
and wear all this cool stuff.
Then I had to open my mouth really wide while they did all these cool things inside it. I did so good, they said I was the best two year old they have ever seen and they even gave me flouride since I was so good to just sit there.
After they were done, I loved it so much I kept asking them to do it adain, adain (again).
I have been helping Papa fill in all the big holes outside.
For some reason Papa kept taking out all the big rocks that I put into the holes.
I got to go up to Logan and Deweyville to play with Aunt Jenn and Ava and Bennett. We stopped by the Logan Temple. You know how much I love to see the Temple!
I had to play in the water at the temple too.
Buster and I had fun playing together
Ava and I became quick friends and fought alot as well.
I like Bennett too, sometimes I am mean to him and boss him around!
Then we went back to Papa and Nana's house and I got to see new baby Elyse! I love her so much and wanted to touch her all the time.
I got to go swimming again this time Aunt Jenn, Teana, Tricia, Ava and Bennett came. I was so excited to swim that I just jumped right in without my jacket on and Papa had to jump in and save me.
I am getting really good at shooting baskets!
And I love going down the slide.
Sometimes I get a little scared but then I say adain adain.
Well Daddy that is what we have been doing.
I miss you alot and ask everyday to go on airpane to the new house.
I keep telling everyone "I just don't know where my daddy is!"
I ove you,
Kai Kai




No comments:
Post a Comment