Sunday, December 30, 2012

1st Haircuts!

McKean and Kailie both had their 1st Haircut while Grandma and Grandpa were visiting.
I was nervous about cutting his cute little locks off myself so I asked Carolyn to do it!! She is the master of cutting boys hair after cutting 5 of her own!
He definitely was starting to look like a girl. In fact the Texas Santa at Sea World asked him if he wanted a doll for Christmas!! That is when I knew it was time!! Ha Ha!
He was not to sure what to think about all of it. The food made for a great way to distract him, I am sure he ate a bunch of his hair as well.
Goodbye sweet little baby hair!!

Such a big boy!! He looked so different and so much more like a grown up and definitely more like a boy!!
Then it was Kai Kai's turn. 
Yep Kai is 4 and this was her first Haircut. It was kind of hard to see those sweet bottom hairs that she has had since the beginning be chopped off!
She was so excited to have her first haircut!!
She sat really still for Grandma!
She now informs me that her hair is getting too long and she needs to get a haircut again.
We only cut a little bit off, but with the curl it really shrunk up and looked so much shorter!
Thanks Grandma for our first haircuts!

No comments: