Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Animal Kingdom

Saturday we ventured out to the Animal Kingdom. Well Justin, Brinley, Kai and I went there. Andrea stayed back with Savanna and Jared had taken McKean into the ER. We did the bugs life in 3d. It was cool and a little creepy. The girls were sitting on our laps during it which is a good thing because the cockroaches at the end probably would have freaked them out!!
Andrea met up with us and we headed to the Safari!
We met recife from Lion King!

The Safari was pretty cool!

Kai enjoyed seeing all the different animals!

 

 
 The best part was this Rhino who decided to venture out and stand right in the middle of the road. He just stood there right in front of us for a good few minutes and then he slowly moved enough for us to move. That was cool and made it feel more like a real safari! I have never been so close to a rhino!
 
 We then met up with Jared and my little cast man!! I was so anxious the whole time they were gone and so I was so excited to see him. Poor little guy, he had no pants to wear so he just went around in his diaper all day!! He was definitely a conversation piece for people!


We then watched the Lion King show and the Nemo show. They were great, Disney definitely knows how to do things! I ran into a friend from growing up Chad Barnes. I totally did not recognize him but he recognized me and came up to me. So funny to run into people among all the people there.

Then we headed to the best place of all the Expedition Everest ride. It was a blast!! I wish we could have gone on it a few more times!


Justin is in the red shirt and Jared and I are behind him!! 
It was fun ride!!

Andrea was stuck with all the kiddos so we just did it once and then headed over to a little playground!


McKean was just trying to figure out what he was supposed to do with his new addition. He did seem so much happier since he wasn't in pain anymore!


 
It was a fun, low key day! The tree of life is in the background!

Then we headed home, Andrea and Justin went out to the parks and we watched all the kiddos. 
I just wanted to document McKean with his cast. He slept surprisingly well with it!
I think the sticker they gave him was so cute, just because he could care less about stickers right now but it was so cute!

No comments: