I took McKean out to take some fun 2 year old photos.
He was more like 2 years and 4 months but that is okay!
He absolutely loves his red, light-up cowboy boots so I new he had to wear them.
He was so cute and all of these different photos really capture this little buddy of mine!
This is what I got every time I asked him to say Cheese!
Kailie was there of course and wanted some photos taken of her as well.
My little Ham!
Oh I love him! I just want to squeeze him all day long and munch on his cute little cheeks!
He loves saying "Cheese"
Loves his boots and gets so many comments on them every time he wears them.
Pretty girlie!
Silly boy, did not want to hold still at all!
Sweet Kailie swinging in the swing!
He is so darling!
Crying cause I walked too far away from him!
Don't leave me!
Happy again!
The trees were in bloom and were beautiful!
Nose picker!
Little stinker kicked off his boots right into the middle of a cactus!
Darling little boy!
Scrunchy noses!
Black mail for later!
Fun times with my two little munchkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment