
We are back safe and sound! The trip was amazing, the weather was perfect, the water was not too rough and the group was great. The Na Pali coast is so beautiful with lots of hidden gems everywhere. I will definitely post more photos when I get all of them so you can all see how great it is. Everyone should go here at some point in your life!
4 comments:
that is so cute how you updated your family pic! what a fun idea!
I can't wait to see the pictures. There are so many things to do in life. I am not sure I can fit them all in but I will try. I am glad you are back safe and had a great time.
Wish we could have been there. See you soon!
I love the updated family pic. You still have a "Gina face." :) I'm glad all went well for your trip.
Post a Comment