What a better way to spend our great nations Independence day than going to Pearl Harbor and celebrating with the men and women who are continuing to keep us free. Plus we got to do it with great friends and even some family!
We got back from Kauai that afternoon so we were pretty beat but since this is our last 4th of July here we had to go and watch the fireworks, and we needed to update our blog picture since we have a new squirt to add!
It was a great night of just relaxing on the lawn hanging with our dear good friends who are all leaving within a few months.
And we got to spend time with Jared's parents who came all the way from Utah to watch Kailiefor us. Thanks again Jack and Carolyn, we really appreciate it and I know Kailie had fun playing with you guys!







4 comments:
Yeah for Grandparents and Yeah for babysitters. I love both!
How awesome to watch fireworks at Pearl Harbor! Your little girl is so cute!
Happy 4th! We miss you guys! I'm excited to see you in August!
It was a great way to spend the
4th of July among military families who really know what it means to sacrifice for our freedom! I love the pictures showing how you and your friends families have grown over the past 2years.
Post a Comment