Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Second Attempt of the Na Pali

(Photo from last years trip, hopefully this year Jared and I will be the ones getting in the Kayak)
Well we are off to go kayak the beautiful Na Pali coast on Kauai, to make up for last summers bummer trip! I am going to miss my baby girl so much I don't know if I can stand it. At least I know she is in good hands with her Grandma and Grandpa Theler. Well wish us luck, hopefully this year turns out better than last year. It should considering this year we have a guide, what looks to be better weather and water, kayaks and I am not pregnant so no worries of getting hit or being super sea sick.

Hopefully these will come out and play with us!

Picture from Kayak Kauai:
http://www.kayakkauai.com/seakayak.html



Happy Birthday Mom!
We will be out of cell phone range so I hope you have a great birthday!


HAPPY
4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!! HORRAY FOR INDEPENDENCE!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hope you have fun. Majorly jealous but I would love to see pics that you take. Have fun in Kuai

Saundra said...

Have a blast!! I'm sure it will be great. Not being pregnant will make all the difference.