
Well after leaving Hawaii, going on a cruise to Mexico, spending a week in Utah, Kai and I have finally arrived in the great state of New York. I must say that this place is completely different from anywhere I have ever lived! We don't have a whole lot to show yet since we are still living in a hotel until next weekend when we can finally move into our new place. And no we haven't gone to the Big Apple yet I just thought this shot was two funny to pass up, it is in the Joseph Smith building in
SLC.

Honestly we have been kind of bored just because we don't really know anyone and we live in a tiny little room but we have done a few fun things. Last week we went to the Hill
Cumorah Pageant and met up with some great friends. It was so weird to be back there. I was a cast member in the pageant back in 2002 so it was fun to actually get to see it. Ironically, I ran into my companion Amber from when I was in it. Crazy small world.

It was so great to see our dear friends the Taylor's from Hawaii. They live in Maryland now and came up to visit all the sites. Crazy that they only had two
kidlets when we first met them and now they will have five.

My old roommate and good friend
Teana who is from the area was in town at pageant the same night for her wedding open house so we had a big group.
Kailie loved
Teana and sat with her half the show.
Saturday we drove up to Teana's parents house 2 hours away for her open house party. It was fun and nice to be around people we know. The drive was really pretty, she lives in the middle of nowhere. The drive home was crazy, there was lightening and crazy rain, it was fun and spooky all at the same time.

We have been trying to figure out what people do for fun around here and definitely one of the the most popular things seems to be eating ice cream. There is literally ice cream stands/shacks on every couple of blocks.
Kailie got her very own cone for the first time and loved it, Of course!
Teana taught
Kailie a new trick on the swings, she kept doing it all night, You would think she would get sick. Now we need to get a swing set!!!
2 comments:
Hey Guys! It was nice to read your post and hear what you guys have been up to! It is great you got to see so many friends. I hope you guys will have many adventures in NY. Let us know how the house is! I bet it will be nice to be finally in your own place. We miss you and love you!
We are still trying to find fun things to do in TX. We think we are going to the gulf coast soon because we are having ocean withdrawls. It is hard to measure up when there were so many things in HI. You guys should fit right in if everyone eats a lot of ice cream. Take care and keep in touch.
Post a Comment