When we left for NYC there was this much snow.
When we got home we had this much!!
The next evening we had this much
Today we have this much and counting.
It hasn't stopped snowing since we got home.
Kailie and I haven't left the house and at all!!
So we definitely needed to get out for some fun in the snow time.
This little monster has never been in snow so this was new and exciting.
She loved putting all her clothes on and was ready to play!!
A little hesitant at first but she warmed up to it all.
Eating the snow. That is our girl.
The snow is at least 2 feet deep so the only place we could really play was on the driveway. We hired a snowplow guy to plow our driveway and this is it after being plowed 3 times yesterday and once all ready this morning.
Taking her first face plant in the snow. That's gotta be a surprise.
No crying though, I think she was just trying to figure out what was going on.
Surprisingly it wasn't too cold outside. We could have stayed out a lot longer but Kai's little gloves kept falling off. Time to get her some smaller ones I guess!
Her playground is almost completely under snow. And this is only the first snow fall of the year. I think we are in for a lot of inside time this winter.
Man where is the Hawaiian Liquid Sunshine when you need it??
Just kidding I love Snow!!!!!
4 comments:
Look at all that snow! I love Kai's snowy little face. That is some snow! All of our snow has melted and I'm a little happy about that.
That is a lot of snow! Hopefuly some will melt before the next round arrives. It looks like Kai enjoys playing in it. Hopefully, we will have some when she is here in Utah for Christmas. Our foot has already melted.
WOW! Sean just came home and told me he had heard it snowed a lot the the past couple days! i can't believe it! It looks so much fun! I hate when it is freezing outside but not even cold enough to snow. Lucky girls!!! Have FUN! Can't wait to see more pics as the season continues!
I kind of miss it... Today is the closest day we are getting to feel like winter because it is pouring rain here. No liquid sunshine today. Cloudy and very rainy.
Post a Comment