Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two-Year-Old For Sale


I have a Two-Year-Old for Sale:

She comes equipped with temper-tantrums, a very loud though not as loud as some voice box, never-ending batteries, the ability to get into any and everything no matter how high or where you hide it. She is programmed to disobey every command and thinks time-out is a game. She was built with a very mischievous side and is only quiet while getting into something she knows she's not supposed to.  Her clothing preference is none and

Her favorite activities include running away from mommy (although in all fairness I probably would run to if someone kept sticking me with needles all day), climbing on to the counter, eating the gingerbread house, making messes, whining, fake crying and always finding some sort of treat to eat. She will even fight for the right to eat a chocolate baby Jesus and loves to run straight to her hide out corner anytime we ask her to come to us!!
Will take any reasonable offers!

3 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

How about a trade? I have thought about a post like that before! I would take Kailie for a few days if you take Max... But you are probably not looking for another 2-year-old... And I am not willing to give up Noah :-) It is actually pretty helpful to have an older sibling, all things considered. Good luck!

Saundra said...

Hilarious!! I sometimes advertise my children on Facebook. It only gets better, Gina!!

Teana & Derek Isbell said...

I'll take her Gina :)