The first few days we had all of Jared's fellow and past residents there for a residents ski retreat! There was about 12 total that came from all across the country and we all stayed at Jared's parents house which was very nice of them! Thanks again Jack and Carolyn!

Jared had a lot of fun skiing and catching up with all his fellow co-workers!
(A bunch of friends from High School and all of our new babies.) Kai and I had fun visiting friends and family!
My cousins Ryann, Aarin and Megan and all of our babies. They lived next door to me growing up and now we all had our first babies within a year of each other!
Or perhaps it was them who loved her!
Tuffy the black and white one followed Kailie everywhere and whenever she cried he would always run to her to check on her!
Oh I love those puppies!
Tuffy the black and white one followed Kailie everywhere and whenever she cried he would always run to her to check on her!
Oh I love those puppies!


2 comments:
Now that just looks like fun! I love other people's babies :)
We're glad everyone had a good time. Wish we could have been here to enjoy it with you.
Post a Comment