She is so big and looks almost like a totally different baby! My favorite part is her hat, it was so big on her before and would always roll down into her eyes and now I couldn't even get it on her head! The outfit barely fit her and actually gave her a wedgy but she was a good sport!
She has just started to really make a lot of noises and even has laughed a few times!! Hopefully we will be able to get a video of that but she always stops every time we get out the camera. She must be camera shy because she also won't smile for me when I have the camera! Stubborn already! Oh well!! Happy 4 months Kai!( I just realized that all of these pictures are of her in the car seat which reminds me that she doesn't really love her car seat and always gives me this look like "not this AGAIN" and she has learned to arch her back so I can't strap her in, she thinks it is pretty funny!)


3 comments:
I totally laughed out loud when I saw the difference in the pictures! It is truly amazing how quickly babies can grow. Enjoy her, she'll be talking back before you know it. :)
I can't wait to see her - she will have grown even more by May. She doesn't look like the same little baby!
Wow! She's so big! I can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment