Saturday, March 7, 2009

The freaky picture!

I was playing around with our camera and all the fun things you can do with digital cameras. I ended up with this picture which is completely freaky. I look like I am dead and Kai Kai's mouth and nose are all blueish really weird but fun. Sometimes I like digital! Here are a few more just for fun!
Kai's favorite position!


Sitting!

Sliding!

Done!

Kai was doing so good as I took a bajillion photos of her and then
this!


3 comments:

California Theler's said...

i cant believe how big she is getting!! i miss you guys tons! we will see you in august...hopefully! we will be there july 31-august 7. love you tons!! give kai a big hug and kiss from us!

Cory&SadieK said...

I get so excited to see Kai getting older and see what she's doing because I feel like I'm following on your heels. I like your black shoes by the way. I need a new pair of black shoes, but haven't found a pair that are comfortable enough yet.

Grandma Carolyn said...

Kai is even getting fat little legs, arms and cheeks. She doesn't even look like the same little baby. We love you all.