Monday, March 30, 2009

You don't see this everyday at the local Home Depot!


I love taking pictures and capturing certain moments so when I saw this I just had to capture it.
As I was pulling into the parking lot I saw this old lady pushing these three pooches and I thought "man I would love to get a picture of that." However, I was just there to return stuff so I did not expect to see the lady again but as I was at the return counter the old lady rudely interrupting us and so the cashier helped her which I didn't mind because it gave me a chance to grab my camera and sneak a picture. By the way there are 3 dogs, the third is hiding!
There are so many times when great things happen and I don't have my camera but then sometimes I do. Here are a few of the great things I have captured thus far!
I love this man ! I saw him in Lahaina on Maui! So great, life doesn't get any better than that.
This is one of my favorites. I took while I was on board a Destroyer in Pearl Harbor. This Sub was just coming into the Harbor and the men were standing at attention (I think) looking at the Arizona Memorial. It is just one of the moments that helps you remember the past!

There are many more events that I wish I would have captured but my number 1 happened when I was in San Fransisco with all of my sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law and we did a bike tour around San Fran which I totally recommend. It was my favorite thing we did. Anyways at the end of the tour we biked across the Golden Gate bridge and then headed down to Sauslito. As we were cruising down the street we passed this super sweet, tiny convertible car and sitting in the back seat were these two Huge seriously gigantic black dogs! The funny part was that they were sitting like a human would sit and because the car was so small it looked as if they were driving! It was so awesome! Anjuli and I both stopped and started laughing, aahh I wish I had that captured. Oh well, maybe next time! Moral of the story always keep your camera close at hand!

1 comment:

Grandma Carolyn said...

You do get great pictures. My favorite is the whale on the brochure for your whale watching company. Thanks for sharing.