
Last year for April Fools Day I thought I would be funny and announce to Jared that I was pregnant which he totally believed until I said April Fools but actually the joke was on me. The next morning I woke up and had a feeling that I should take a pregnancy test and we all know how that turned out. Well this year I thought I would post that I was pregnant to all of you but decided against it, because I didn't want to jinx myself.


Kailie and I had a very eventful Aprils fools day with lots of firsts. My cousin Sandy and his family are here so we hiked Diamond Head Crater this morning which was a new experience for both Kailie and I since we borrowed our friend Leah's backpack (thanks again Leah) and Kailie got to ride in it. She cried a little but then slept the whole way down so it couldn't have been to bad. For me, it brought back memories of backpacking, oh how I miss that!

After the hike we headed to the Zoo where Kailie got to see animals for the first time. It was fun, but pretty tiring day. I can't remember the last time that I spent all day standing or walking. I am pooped but Kailie is all hyped up since she slept most of the time.
2 comments:
Good idea on not jinxing yourself!! Can you believe in the 3 years we were there, we never made it to Diamonhead?? We tried before we left, but the parking lot was always full, or we got there too late. Oh well.
That's so funny about your April Fool's joke! I didn't know that. There are just some things you don't joke about :)
Post a Comment