Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Scary Growl!


I have had a constant sore throat for the past 10 years now and one of the ways I bring relief to my throat is by growling or scratching my throat. So I do this through out the day and after Kai was a couple months old she started to get scared by my growl and gets this huge frownie face. Here is Jared attempting the growl, it is so cute we just had to share!
Are we mean parents? We make our child cry on purpose because we think she is so cute when she cries!

4 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

That is really funny! I'm glad you shared it. She's such a cutie. We have only found one thing for sure that makes Isaak cry and it's putting him in his car seat.Yikes-but it's definitely not a cute cry. I keep hoping he'll outgrow it....

California Theler's said...

FUNNY!!

Saundra said...

Yes, you are mean parents!! JK We do the same things. So, I guess that makes us mean parents too. :)

Grandma Carolyn said...

I think all parents have done that to one of their kids. She is getting so chubby!