
From the day Kailie was born this is how I almost always find Jared when he is taking care of Kailie. He is sleeping and half the time she is wide awake just chilling!



This day was my favorite because Jared was in charge of dressing Kai as well and if you look closely you will be able to tell that her outfit is on backwards. The front was all buttons, it was pretty funny, she kind of looked like a pilgrim. I guess he better take advantage while he still can because I am sure once she gets older these moments will be few and far between. Is this normal parenting for Dads or is it just Jared because he is so sleep deprived and busy! Although if you hear Jared complaining about never getting to sleep in-- don't feel too bad for him because he chooses to wake up at 5 am to surf on his days off so it is by his own doing that he gets no sleep in days!
4 comments:
Speaking from experience, napping with the munchkins is one area where dads can truly excel...good job Jared!
well, karl is probably just too scared of my reaction if i found him just sleeping instead of playing with them. i dont know. it also does not work so well with a three year old i guess.
i love the dress. my dad once put noah's diaper on backwards. seriously, how hard can it be? :-)
we miss you guys, when are you coming back to visit?
Jared better enjoy it now - because when Kai gets a little more active - he won't be able to sleep when she is awake. As for the dress - well that is better than when Jared was Kai's age and his big sister dressed HIM in one of her life size baby doll dresses! I just wish I would have taken a picture of that.
I don't know how many pictures I have of Beau sleeping with each kid. But, they do a good job at it, so I guess we'll just have to keep taking pictures of their bonding time. :)
Post a Comment