Man, it feels like these months are just blowing by! Today is Kailie's 5 month birthday and to celebrate we went SURFING!! WOHOO! It was so absolutely fabulous, it reminded me again how much I like surfing! It was just one of those days where the waves are strong enough to catch super easy but not so strong that you die just getting out! And I finally stood up today, my first time since having Kai!! Love it!
This past month has been a crazy busy one for Kailie and I. We've gone all over this island with fun visitors and now are just ready to relax for a few days.

Kailie has had a few first this month including: rolling over, laughing, standing with out falling forward, talking which she loves to do all day, she has discovered the cute baby in our bedroom mirror that is always willing to play with her, she can grab things, pick them up and of course takes it straight to the mouth. She seems to really love music and tends to fall asleep really fast when it is playing. Her laugh is so cute, but for some reason she will only laugh in the evening! At first, I thought that it was only Jared who could get her to laugh but now it seems that it isn't him but more the time of day! Weird, I don't get it!!
Tuckered out from playing with her new friend! Looks like her new friend is pretty tuckered as well!!





2 comments:
They are even more like puppies when they can crawl and follow you around everywhere. "Here Kai. Here."
I am so glad you are enjoying Kai so much - babies ARE so much fun. The trick is when they turn two and NO is their favorite word.
Post a Comment