Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthdays!

(Jared made the cake for me completely from scratch and it was super Delicious!)
I had my 29th Birthday this past Sunday! I can't believe that I am already in my last year of my twenties! My twenties were amazing. I went to college, dated lots of guys, met some really amazing people, traveled across the U.S. and Europe, graduated from college, moved to Hawaii, got married and had a little squirt!! Who would have ever thought I would have done all that definitely not me!

I had a really great Birthday this year mainly it was just nice that Jared was actually home for it and that Kailie was here to share it with me. Jared, Kai and I went downtown Friday night for a nice dinner on the beach and for those of you who know Jared know that he HATES downtown (Waikiki) so it was a big deal that he went willingly for my birthday. Saturday we went to the Air Force Thunderbirds airshow (really cool pictures to come later) and just hung out at our friends house on base all day with a group of friends. That night we had a surprise party for our friend Sean who shares the same birthday as me.
Here we all are hiding in the bounce house waiting to surprise him, it was pretty funny to have so many of us in there, this is only half of the group!
Birthday Boy Sean as he pulled up to his surprise party in his sweet pink bike helmet and new birthday bike!On Sunday night the day of my actual Birth we had everyone over for Desert! Sadly it was the last time that we will all be together since the West's are leaving this week! I don't like how everyone always has to move away, can't we all just live by each other forever!!
And all of these pictures were brought to you by my awesome birthday gift that I got a few months early the Canon Rebel T1i which is amazing!
Happy Birthday to Me and Sean! Horray for Birthdays because they give a chance to party with friends and eat desert!!


Recipe for this cake found here

2 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

Gina you look so beautiful in these pics. Sorry I didn't call on your birthday. I'm really sorry. If you could send me your phone number that would be great by email or facebook. My phone is broke and I can't access the numbers.Isaak gave it the tossies.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday in San Diego.