The Hamper( I always find fun treasures at the bottom)

The bathroom garbage cans
and sometimes you might even find a Kailie in one of the secret hiding places!

Especially don't forget the toy box!
The first 30 seconds of this video are hilarious! Kailie was constantly trying to put things into our garbage can so we bought a new one that has eluded her thus far and now she has free Raine on the old one. Every once in awhile it seems she forgets how to put things in and lift the lid at the same time!! I call this video Garbage Can One- Kailie Zero. I love how she gets mad and just throws the diaper on the ground!
The first 30 seconds of this video are hilarious! Kailie was constantly trying to put things into our garbage can so we bought a new one that has eluded her thus far and now she has free Raine on the old one. Every once in awhile it seems she forgets how to put things in and lift the lid at the same time!! I call this video Garbage Can One- Kailie Zero. I love how she gets mad and just throws the diaper on the ground!



5 comments:
Love the originality of 1-year-olds. Super cute video! Totally something Max would do.
Funny video---and picture of Kailie in the drawer! I always wonder what my entertainment was before having kids.
Hope you don't lose anything important...
Wow. Eliza and Kailie would get along perfectly! Those are Eliza's favorite activities as well. Ah, gotta love this age!
Oh I miss her so much! She is getting too big. What a busy busy girl.
I love the picture of Kailie in the drawer! Aren't kids so fun to have around! Can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment