We carved our one little pumpkin the night before Halloween.
I like the small ones. They are easy and cute!!
Trick or Treating around these parts are CRAZY!! First off the whole neighborhood is outside, so you hardly have to actually go up to the door, then everyone decorates like crazy and a few are a bit morbid and freaky. We skipped most of those houses.
Kai was feeling much better this night but she still didn't want to be
Jessie, so I made her put it on for some photos and then she got to
change into a cute Tinkerbell costume that she loved.
She was such a cute Jessie!!
Went to sit down and took a fall. So cute!
This is what Kailie spent her first Halloween doing so it seemed only fitting that McKean do the same thing.
Play with all the candy in the candy bowl.
Our cute little Alien.
Every time I saw him I just would think of the Phrases " The Claw" and " You saved our lives we are eternally grateful!"
Oh he is the cutest Alien, I just want to eat him!!
These were probably one of my favorite costumes and they seemed to be a hit!
"Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head"
Our cute little Tinkerbell with twinkling wings and a wand that lights up.
She was in Heaven!!
The Cragun's stop by for some treats!
Then we were off with these cute little witches and their cat.
People take this Halloween thing so extreme
. Look closely behind the women. Those are some scary mannequins.
The same black cat as last year, with three much bigger little cuties!
McKean enjoyed sucking on candy and people watching.
That is a cool costume!
Nice night for a drive, eh?
Kai, I mean tinkerbell glowing!~
Last house of the night. It was fun but they were definitely done.
Checking out the loot.
It was a fun Halloween this year. I really enjoyed the day of Halloween.
Not because of the holiday, I just really enjoyed my kids. We went to leave that morning to the gym and realized that Jared had McKean's car seat so we couldn't leave anywhere. So we just hung out at home all day. Kai and I made some Halloween sugar cookies, and played with the blocks, swung on the swings, played with the ball outside. She loves to have me through it as high as I can. Jared got home early from work so Kai and I went rollerblading and biking. Mostly I just pushed her on her bike while rollerblading. We found a fun park to play at which is a rare thing here in San Antonio.
McKean and I spent a lot of time playing in the toy room, he has a little toy that he puts fake toy coins in and he loves it. He is always dragging it too me to open for him. He also loves to put the ball down this fun toy and on occasion has put his arm down it and gotten it stuck.
Silly Boy!
He also wore his hood up all day. I put it on him in the morning and he just kept it on, even through an entire nap. Go figure, the kid won't put his Alien hat for more than like 2 seconds but this one he wears all day!!
It was just so nice to just stay home and play with my kids all day. We did nothing, no chores, no anything and just spent time together it was awesome and I definitely need to do more days like that.
All in all it was an awesome Halloween!
Can't wait till next year and I need a good idea for costumes.
1 comment:
Oh it would be so nice to live somewhere warmer for Halloween! There was snow everywhere here and it was freezing! You guys all look so cute. Did you guys make your costumes or order them from somewhere?
Post a Comment