Saturday, November 3, 2012

Family Photos

We had our friend Heather Widdison take some family photos for us!! I asked her about it on Thursday and she had a spot Saturday so I had one day to try and find us clothes to wear. Kai is cute everyone else was eh!! But I love the photos!! She did such a good job!





Kai was just a couple weeks shy of turning 4. She was such an adorable 3 year old, even if she drove me nuts that whole year!


One of my favorites!

So Cute!
Love that adorable little body!!
Me and my Buddy!!
He was not walking yet but he did take a bunch of first steps during this shoot. Unfortunately all of those ones turned out blurry. He was so excited it was cute. Crazy that exactly a week later was when he broke his leg!!



I just love the kids laughs in this one!




These two are so much fun!!
Nobody can get Kean to laugh like his Sister can!!
So handsome!!
Such a McKean face!

Playing in the hammock!!








No comments: