New Year's Eve was spent hanging out with the Theler Clan!
Here Cam and McKayla are baking some cakes while Kai watches.
Then we all went bowling. I think it is safe to say that everyone had a good time.
Brennan helping Kai carry her ball.
Kai was all into bowling, she loved it and had a hard time waiting her turn!
Lexie sporting a huge smile after her turn!
Kai and Senea playing together as usual.
Anj and Sophie or Hopie as Kai calls her.
Getting ready to take a turn.
Marissa and her matching ball!
Kayla
The two Babies or should I say Babes hanging out!
I think Kai must have had a strike with that face.
Jaime and Jason doing the turkey ride after scoring three strikes in a row!!
Wohoo!!
Jared shows off his skills!
Joel the good daddy and Uncle.
Uncle James
Joel shows off his skills!
Later we all met up at Jack and Carolyn's to hang out, play games and ring in the new year!
Kai giving Lexie some love!
Sophie, I just love this photo. She is so cute!
Dance party, Lex showing Kai how to dance.
Cam and Kayla showing off their dance skills!
Aunt Marissa
Poor Grandma, if she had one she had to have the other one as well.
They would have it no other way!
Poor Kayla was not feeling so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment