When we first moved here we started to look for some new furniture. We knew we didn't want to buy anything really nice or expensive since we will be moving so much and having little kids I am sure they will all get destroyed.
We found this ugly thing on craigslist. I liked it mainly because it is small and doesn't take up a lot of room and
also because of this.
It turns around and has a mirror on the back which is awesome and a huge space saver.
It turns around and has a mirror on the back which is awesome and a huge space saver.
Here it is now. So much better.
I am sure it won't last forever but for now it is great!!
Our friend who redid Kai's dresser gave us this extra wallpaper she had. It really helped to lighten the piece up!
I bought this table for Kai off of Craigslist and thought it was kind of boring.
So we sanded it down, which Kai loved to help out doing.
s
Then I painted it some fun bright colors and the top is the
Chalkboard Paint which as you can tell Kai has already tried out!
We teach the CTR 5 class and decided to do something fun for each of them for their Birthdays. So I made them each their own little CTR Cake. It was fun and I think they enjoyed them. Now I just have to make 6 more.
5 comments:
You are so creative! Aden saw this and said he wants to re0do little pieces of furniture... he thought you did a good job... and of course I think you did too. I like the drawer lining and the little handles.
The cake idea is so creative! I bet it made the little ones feel so special! Ps the black piece looks awesome. I love how the papers look in the drawers--you did a great job.
Those look too good to leave for your next move.
Good cake idea---I'd probably have only done that if I had two kids in my class.....
Love the idea of chalkboard paint on the table!!! You inspire me,,,, I want to re-do something now!
Great projects - I'm sure Kai had a great time helping.
Post a Comment