The snow has finally started to melt here this week. Here is the layer that the birds attacked. Of course this is a month old so all the bright green spots are gone. Yes Bright Green, I have no idea why there would be bright green spots all over. They must have eaten something weird. Just thought I would show so you don't all think I am just going crazy here!!
If you click on the photo you can definitely get the full effect!!
Yesterday was gorgeous, sunny blue skies and mid-fifties. We haven't even really seen the forties so fifties was awesome. Kai and I went for a bike ride and then proceeded to play for a couple of hours outside in nothing but plain ole shirts. It was awesome and glorious and I was so excited to see the lawn and the driveway and see all the crappy snow melt and then we woke up and it was all just a dream. There was new snow and big blizzard going on outside!!
I almost got my wish of getting all the gross snow melted. Almost!!!
1 comment:
That is one of the things I like about the new snow - it covers up the old yucky looking stuff!
Post a Comment