After the temple activity we went to the top of the Hill Cumorah to have a picnic. Man I love that place. I have had some amazing experiences there and every time I go back I feel the spirit so strong!
Dash, Kai and Bailey checking out the view!!
The angel Moroni Statue
It is so weird to see the hill without the Pageant stage on it. It does give a pretty amazing view. I love the one lone tree in the back, it is one of my favorite landmarks there.
Kai is standing in pretty much the same spot where I can a sure knowledge of the Book of Mormon. I was able to be a cast member in the pageant back in 2002 and while I was there they challenged us to read the entire Book of Mormon. I took the challenge and finished reading it right in this spot. It is an experience I will never forget and it was so awesome to go back there all these years later with my husband and little girl.
After lunch we headed over the Sacred Grove to walk through it one last time. It was so beautiful this time of year and probably pretty similar to how it was at the time of the first vision.
There is such a quiet spirit there. If it weren't for the mosiquitos I could spend a long time there.
Me and my best bud walking together.
Living so close Palmyra was definitely a highlight for me of living in Syracuse.
I really miss going there.
No comments:
Post a Comment