Before we left New York the primary did an activity at the temple. We went as teachers to support it plus we wanted to go to Palmyra and all the sites one more time. Kai loves the temple and always says "I SEE the Temple" whenever we pass one or any church building. She had a blast playing with a bunch of her friends. Here she is with Dash and Dwight!
Listening to the guide talk about the temple.
Touching the temple!
Playing with Dash. These two are definitely trouble makers together.
Part of the gang, with the Sacred Grove in the background. This is the only temple that has a window that you can see in. When it was built Pres. Hinckley wanted a window that looked out to the Sacred Grove and vice versa. Pretty cool, I had no idea!
The kiddos. I love all the kids and miss them!
Taking a breather in front of the front door.
Family Shot, we rarely get these.
I love all the stain glass around the temple.
It is supposed to be like the sacred grove and is very beautiful
I See the Temple!!

No comments:
Post a Comment