Last night we put Kai down for some tummy time which she absolutely hates and has since the day she entered this world. We've decided it is just because she wants to see everything around her. Anyway, as soon as we put her down she turned onto her side and we both looked at each other like she is going to rollover, so we grabbed the camera and started filming. We took a couple of short videos and she would get so close and then finally right as Jared started recording again she made it, she seemed pretty happy that she figured out how to get out of tummy time. Today when I put her down she immediately rolled over again! Have a look for yourself!
4 comments:
Good job filming that! lol Kai is growing fast! Miss you guys!
You are growing up so fast Kai. You'll be sitting up by the time we see you. We love you so much!
I love it!! Eliza has rolled over too, however when I get the camera out, she just looks at me like she's saying, "What? Do you want me to do something?"
so cute! By the way that waterfall we went to was Waimea Falls on the North Shore. You have to pay to get in but you can get a discount with you military ID. I thought it was worth my $6
Post a Comment