Who do you think she looks more like?
I found this sweet picture of me riding my car. I was a little bit younger than Kai in these photos but so funny how some things never change. I have to say that this car was the best birthday present for Kai. She still plays with it everyday even a year later. Any suggestions on fun toys for two year olds?
These bottom two especially are similar!
Riding the car backwards with big mouth open smiles!
A fun video taken tonight, Kai's last night of being a one year old!
Man I love that kid, she is so much fun!
Kai enjoying one of her favorite activities.
Daddy pushing her really fast on her car!




3 comments:
My vote is: YOU! It took me a second to realize it was you and not Kai. I can't believe she is already two. Give her a squeeze for me.
She really does look like you - I must admit. What a cutie she is - we miss her and can't wait to see you all for Christmas!
I love it! Not only are you way cool parents, you do a great job at capturing it so we can share. I love that you're in the videos.
Happy B-day Kai! We miss you. Magnetic paper dolls/shapes make a GREAT toy, especially since the pieces stick and don't get lost as easy. Add a small baking sheet as a lap tray and you've got a perfect car trip or church toy. They are still Lily's favorite.
Post a Comment