Today was such a great day!
It started off with Kailie freaking out when Jared went to leave for work, then much to her pleasure he came back to get something. Here she is trying to convince him not to leave again. She has been way into daddy lately and looks for him every morning. She cried pretty hard today when he really did leave for work!
The weather is absolutely awesome right now. Each day I have been out putting up christmas lights and each day I have worn less and less warm clothes. Today was a t-shirt day!! Gotta love that in November!
I love this vine I noticed on the side of our window, the colors are so pretty right now!
Then we chased this poor kitty around!
Rode on all our fun toys!
And even had a picnic out side.
Ironically enough, last year when I was hanging christmas lights outside our Apt in Hawaii, I kept thinking to myself "man next year I am going to be freezing my butt off when I hang these." When I noticed that it was going to be good weather I busted out the lights. I think I will make this a tradition every year. It just makes it so much more pleasant when you aren't frozen. But don't worry I won't turn them on for at least a few more weeks!
Peas were on the menu today much to Kai's pleasure. On Sunday evening we had dinner at a friends house. I brought peas as a side dish, Kai has always loved peas but lately she is way into them. Anyways, we had rootbeer floats for desert and Kai had a few bites of my float and then picked up the left over pea bowl and went to town!! Silly girl!!
2 comments:
gotta love days like that! it is absolutely freezing here. i think it is like 15 degrees right now. bummer!
I'm glad you got your lights hung and I'm glad you took pictures of the sun shining in Syracuse. I thought it was impossible for such a feat!
Post a Comment