Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tantrum time!

We love Kailie but there are definitely some things that we don't love. She was such an angel on her Birthday but the very next day the terrible two's set in and she literally threw 30 tantrums! They were all short but still, I think we are definitely in for it this year! She is one stubborn chicka who loves to have things her way or no way. We think her tantrums are cute and funny so we can't help but laugh when she does them. I have been diligently trying to capture her funny tantrums on video but haven't quite been able to get one. Basically, she stomps her feets, walks backwards and her new thing is trying to knock somethings over or throw it but she seems a little timid in this and barely tries!She also bites herself when she gets really mad! So funny!! 
Although it wasn't so funny the other night at the grocery store when she threw a fit in the checkout line and when I picked her up I realized she had blown out of her diaper. There was poo all over me, her and the floor!! Not so cute then!!



Another thing she loves to do is throw a fit when we try to get her in her carseat! Probably 60% of the time she is great and then the other 40% she is horrible and getting really good at fighting me. I am truly amazed how strong she can be. She arches that back and becomes stiff as board and it is tough getting her in there!

Video of Kailie and her buddy both not happy about getting the car seat!! 
Usually she is much harder to get in!

3 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

Gina--I'm seriously peeing my pants! Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious! I love those videos. I should get Isaak throwing a temper tantrum. I should love like you do when he throws a tempter tantrum maybe it won't make it seem so terrible!

DottieLou said...

funny stuff

Chrissy said...

We fight Chase EVERY time getting in his carseat- it makes me laugh because he doesn't even know what a LONG ride is yet! Kailie is getting to be so grown up - she's beautiful! We sure miss you guys and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!