| Isi loved his pacifier so Kai had to have one as well. |
Right before Sadie and Cory arrived I watched the T.V. show Sisterwives on TLC which is about a polygamist family in Utah. I just couldn't help but watch it, but after I had some major weird dreams about either Jared or I or friends of ours being polygamist. Anyways, one thing about their lifestyle that I would love is that they always have another woman there to talk to or help with the kids. Of course the sharing of the husband part is just too much for me . We were all talking about how nice it would be to maybe have close friends or family members all leaving somewhat together with your own private living area as well. It would be so fun to have your best friend around everyday to talk to, cook with, watch kids or just hang out. That is how this week felt for me and I love it!
We decided to head to Critz Farm again on the Saturday before Halloween. We expected it to be super crazy and crowded but instead it was like a ghost town. I guess the cold weather scared everyone away!
Nice Family Portrait
This video is hilarious of Isi Feeding the Lama..
The very end of it is the best.
Can you say Yummy!
These two were the best of buds. Who knew bath time could be so much fun! I think it is time for Kai to have a sibling don't you!
Giving hugs and brushing teeth together.
Oh the car, the reason for many fights and alot of laughter!
| Little Trouble makers |
Chocolate milk is so much better with your buddy!
Kai was way into eyes so she would go up to everybody and try to touch their eye!
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun week! I'm Kai loved having them there. Is she drinking milk now? Great! That farm is so fun - especially the moo train!
I agree with Carolyn plus the apple fritters are incredible. And the macaroni and cheese and I must say the Cider is the best. Really--it is. We had so much fun that week. Isaak just saw the pictures and is running around the house saying, "kai, kai, kai, kai.." silly boy
Post a Comment