The east coast truely is amazing in the fall time! We have tried to enjoy it as much as we can!
This was taken on our favorite rollerblade path! Don't let my short sleeve shirt fool you, it was COLD so I gave my sweater to Kai to keep her warm!
A bunch of girls from church all went out to this fun pumpkin patch so we tagged along. This was a toy pit made of corn kernels instead of sand!
So fun and cold on the toes!!
Picking out her first pumpkin!
Definitely Kai's favorite part was riding in the wheel barrow to and from the pumpkin patch!
Helping mom pick out some big pumpkins.
I got the best pumpkin to make my pumpkin casserole in. I was so excited and spent forever looking for one that was the right size. Well when we went to carve out it
on halloween it had gone moldy!!
I was so sad! No pumpkin casserole this year!
Now I know to buy it right before I need it!
I love spending my days with this cute squirt!
Funny old blue chair! Kai is in a phase where she won't look at me while I am taking photos of her!
Little stinker!
Grandma and Grandpa Theler or Papa and Nana as Kai says arrived.
It was so fun to spend a few days with them!
We went to Critz farm on Columbus day! What a fun place for kids old and young! The weather was nice and we all had a blast except for Jared who had to work!!
By far the cutest thing there was this adorable cow train and the cute old farmer who drove it!
Kai riding Daisy!
Video of said Cow Train!
Not happy about having to get out of the cow train!
But never fear animals are always to the rescue!
Ahh how cute!
The second favorite activity were the awesome slides. They had about 6 from small for really little kids to these bigger and much faster ones. Kai liked this one okay!
But she LOVED this one and went on it a billion times with Grandma and Grandpa's help!
The whole place minus the corn maze which we never made it to!
2 comments:
Looks JUST like Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point! I LOVE places like that!
I see fresh cider mill marked in the pic. Did you go there? Mmmmm.... it reminds me of michigan. Looks like you guys are finding all kinds of fun places to visit!
Post a Comment