Christmas Eve was crazy for us. We woke up at 4 in the morning so we could drive two hours to Buffalo to catch our 8 am flight. By the time we got to Utah we were all exhausted and felt as though we had done the redeye. Man I thought those days were over.
We spent Christmas Eve at Jared's parents house. Here is Kailie and Papa Theler getting warm by the fire.
Later Joel and Anjuli and James and Marissa came by. Kailie had a blast playing with Lexi and Sophie.
Cuddle time with Aunt Anjuli
Reading books with Cousin Lexi
Grandma Carolyn got all the girls matching pajama's.
They are all so stinking cute!!
Playing with Aunt Marissa. Notice the PJ change. She got these from us to wear on Christmas Morning. Yea they are bit too small so she was showing some tummy!!
Christmas morning!
The classic Kailie with her stocking that she once not to long ago fit in. My how they grow so fast and so big!!
Not the best shot of me but the only family photo we have on Christmas day.
Posing with Grandma and Grandpa Theler.
Saying hi to Grammy! Almost wearing matching sweaters!
Kailie appointed herself to be the offcial deliverer of the presents. She sure knew what to do by this time since this was now her third day of opening presents.
One of Kai's favorite activities was pushing grammy to the bathroom and back. Such a big helper.
The button game. Any one who knew my dad growing up knows the button game. This was Kai's first time playing it and I think she is hooked!
My Aunt Judy and Uncle JR came down for Christmas Dinner and the weekend. It was fun to spend time with them. I love all of my aunts and uncles.
Christmas day was simple and all about spending time with Family. In the afternoon, we stopped over at a different Aunt and Uncles house and all there kids and grandkids were there, it was so fun to see them all. I miss seeing my cousins all the time. Growing up we were always together whether it was at family christmas parties, or summer bbq's or my favorite Lake Powell we were always all together. I miss those days!!
Sunday we went to church with my dad which is always fun to go back to my home ward and see everybody. Kailie got to wear her Christmas dress again!
Kai and Aunt Judy had matching outfits!
Christmas was really great this year. Just simple and all about family. Although I must say that both Jared and I really missed our Hawaii tradition of going to the beach on Christmas day!!
1 comment:
I would certainly miss the tradition of going to the beach on Christmas Day. But what great pictures you have and it was sooo fun to have you here!
Post a Comment