Sunday, January 30, 2011

Theler Christmas

Sunday we celebrated Christmas with all of the Theler family! 
It is always fun and crazy when everyone gets together!
Kai with her aunt Jaime!
Playing with Joel and Anj!
I think she loves her Aunt!

Jason and Jaime just chilling
Not happy that Sophie tried to take her water!!

She definitely loves Nana!
Opening her present from cousin McKayla
The perfect present, a purse set. 
She loved it right away and still plays with it all the time

In order to keep the purse on her shoulder she walks around with her arm in the air!
Opening a cute new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa
There is no photos of me because I was busy taking photos and playing with my new present a 50mm fixed lens. I love it but am still trying to figure out how to use it. Here is the perfect example of why the new lens is great. The above photo of James was taken with a flash and the below photo was not. It lets in so much more light that you can take photos in dim light and not have to use a flash! So awesome!

The new mom to be Marissa! 
Glowing!
Cousins being silly!
Lexie and Kai played for hours with her new purse set!
 Lex giving Kai  a few make-up pointers!!

The whole evening was really nice and fun to just hang out and open some fun gifts. Jared gave me the greatest present. A book he made of our time in Hawaii. It was so great and took him A LONG time. I love it and need to take a picture of it! I got Jared the Virbam 5 finger running shoes, the ones that have the toes in them. He wants to run a marathon this year so I thought these would help him. This was our first time to spend Christmas with our families. It was really nice!

1 comment:

Grandma Carolyn said...

I love the pictures - except that terrible one of me. I need to have you send me a CD.