Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

We had 4 Christmas's this year. At least that is what it felt like it so here is the first of our Christmas posts.
Kailie amazingly sitting very nicely next to a Chocolate Nativity. This is one thing we give to our friends and neighbors for Christmas along with some yummy dried pineapple which of course everybody thought we brought back from Hawaii. Ironically, I actually started the tradition of drying pineapple long before I ever lived in Hawaii! Just so we are clear, they do sell Pineapple here in Syracuse!
Back to the Nativity, Kailie kept stealing the chocolate treats as I would make them, and one time she got a hold of the container holding them and we literally had a tug of war over it, before I could get it from her she grabbed a a Baby Jesus and threw it in her mouth. Little stinker, she was so in trouble!! So now you know why I was amazed that I could get this photo with out her eating the whole thing.
Since we were flying to Utah on Christmas Eve we decided to open some presents here so we didn't have to pack them there and back.
Getting ready to open presents!
Books, books and more books. You gotta love Target's dollar area!
Opening a gift from Daddy!
I was so excited for Jared to open this present. I always try to make him at least one present and this was it this year. He has been missing Surfing pretty bad so I made him a poster to hang up in his office with a bunch of photos of him surfing. Yes there is two because the first one was darker than I wanted so I redid it and then I realized that the second one had a typo, oh well  I guess I will just have to do a third one.
Kailie opening a gift!!
As a reminder to myself, don't travel for Christmas, just stay home have Christmas and then go visit family. It is to crazy to travel and worry about gifts!!

No comments: