The Aunts and Uncles a the big adults table!
Kailie had fun meeting some of her cousins and bullying them as always!
Ava, Kai, Ryler, Weston, Gage and Bennett!
The three White rascals back together again!
Then we headed down to Vegas to spend a few days with Jenn and Chris. Poor Kai got some flu bug while there and was not feeling great, thankfully her's past pretty fast and was not too bad. Then I got it and I just felt horrible!! So annoying!
Aunt Chris tries to help the little ones take turns!
Let's all go together!
Bath time!
The kids loved eating at this little table!
Jenn and her kiddos!
Aunt Chris with Kailie!
Kai and Ava snuggle in bed before bedtime!
Not sure if Ava is liking this arrangement!
Two crazy hair kids, enjoying their food!
Kai hangs out with sick Mommy on the couch!
We went and visited my cousin Sandy and Jenn. The girls loved this huge stuffed dog!
It was so fun to spend a few days together. Chris and Jenn kept asking me if I was pregnant because I was sick and the last time I was there I was pregnant and was trying to hide but they figured it out. This time I wasn't pregnant just sick but I did end up getting pregnant a couple of weeks later. I think Jenn and Chris have some magic spell to make me get pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment