Friday, January 28, 2011

Martin Luther weekend

It has been a tough few weeks for us but we have managed to have some fun as well. This particular day we wanted to build a snowman but Jared said the snow wasn't good for building snowman and I was like "What, I have never seen snow that you can't build a snowman with" but now I can say that I have. You really can't build a snowman with this snow it just won't stick together. We did manage to make a two tiered snowball man!
The never ending shoveling of snow and all we shovel is this little porch area. It seriously snows everyday here. In fact, I need to shovel the porch again right now.
Good thing we rarely get visitors!
Kaile loves to help shovel the snow.
On Martin Luther Kind day we decided to go sledding and invited all of our friends to come. Well it ended up being only us since the temp was like 3 degrees everyone backed out. Turns out is was a prefect day to go sledding. The sun was shining and most importantly there was no wind. We were all warm even the Kaister and at times Jared and I were too warm!
We had a great time. Kailie spent the majority of her time just laying on the sled like this. It was hilarious, she didn't move or speak she just layed!!
 This is kind of far away but totally funny!! I wish I would have gotten a closer one but my camera card got full and I was too lazy to erase stuff. So this is what we have!

We actually did so some sledding!! Here is the proof!

No comments: